The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.

Packenham Limited is an appointed representative of CAERUS Financial Limited.  CAERUS Financial Limited is part of the CAERUS Capital Group, which is wholly owned by Intrinsic Financial Services Limited.  Old Mutual Holdings Limited owns 89% of the share capital of Intrinsic Financial Services Limited with the remaining 11% being owned by minority shareholders.  CAERUS Financial Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 497604.

Packenham Wealth and Packenham Works are trading names of Packenham Limited which is registered in England and Wales with number 9036389 and whose registered office is at

65 Viceroy Close, Edgbaston, Birmingham B5 7UT.

Further consumer information is available from the Financial Conduct Authority via the following links:  https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk

Privacy Policy

 

Customer Privacy

Customer Privacy

Packenham Wealth and Packenham Works are trading names and styles of Packenham Limited.

At Packenham Limited we respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.

Who are we?

Packenham Limited is an appointed representative of Caerus Financial Limited who is part of the Quilter Group of companies.

For further details on the companies in our group, please click here.

What data do we collect and why?

We collect personal information about you when you use our website, contact us about products and services, visit a financial adviser or carry out transactions with us. We collect information that is necessary for the provision of financial advice and administration of the products or services you are seeking, and for legal and regulatory purposes. We also collect and use your personal information where necessary to improve our services, our business processes, and to communicate with you. For the provision of advice we need to collect sensitive information, such as information about your health.  To do this, we will ask for your consent.

We will always keep your data safe and secure, and where we share your data with other businesses to fulfil the purposes above we make sure they follow our instructions and keep your data secure. We will never sell your data, and we will not send you communications about unrelated services without your consent.

Find out more

Our Privacy Notice, holds much more information about how we collect, use and share your personal information. There is also information about the rights you have over your personal data, and how to contact us if you have any questions. Please write to:

The Office of Data Protection,
Intrinsic Financial Services,
Wiltshire Court
Farnsby Street,
Swindon
SN1 5AH

DataGuardian@Intrinsicfs.com
Telephone: 0161 488 3559